PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN ELECTRO-LESS PROCEDURE.
- Select and pay for your order.
- You post the shoes – address will be supplied once payment has been processed through Paypal. Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any items lost in the post. Remember to take a photo of your baby wearing his or her shoes before you post them.
- On receipt of the shoes they are tagged.
- A small hole is drilled into the sole of the shoe. This is necessary for the curing process.
- The shoes are stiffened and sealed using a special formula.
- They are then dipped into our hardening chemical. Usually this is done twice and takes up to a week to cure.
- The colour is applied to the shoe – Bronze, Silver or Gold.
- All shoes are completed in "antique" style.
- Clear lacquer (epoxy coat) is used to seal and protect the shoes.
- Allow three weeks for completion of your order.
- They are posted back to you by recorded mail.
Gift Vouchers available. Email for details.
Any questions feel free to email me by using the "Contact Me" link.